Except in the cases of residents in countries or territories with which there is no effective exchange of tax information, there is no obligation to appoint a representative before the Tax Administration. However, a representative can be designated voluntarily if so desired, notifying the appointment to the Delegation or Administration of the Tax Agency corresponding to the location of the property.

Useful advice

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *